The company is also committed to managing and developing the way we do business to ensure a better future for our staff, customers and the community alike
• The management team is finding new ways to improve and balance the effect our business has on the environment.
• Our people are the most important asset the business has, and to protect this valuable asset we adhere to a group-wide safety management system that sets a standard much higher than what would usually be demanded in the region.
• The business has excelled at improving its systems and procedures to ensure a safe working environment is provided for its staff.
• The company is investing in updating its systems and training and developing all personnel including safety awareness training.
• The management team recognises the need to protect the environment we live in. All timber purchases are made from companies that are committed to sustainability.
• To reduce the reliance on timber, the company has invested in developing new plastic material to replace timber.
• All of our waste products are disposed of through licensed waste handling companies.
• The reduced time our staff spend travelling to and from work improved morale, and reduced the potential risk of accidents.